Reiki I and II Training 2017 Dates
(CE's offered to Nurses and Health Care Providers, please inquire)
December 1-3, registration closes November 10th
The film The Living Matrix: The New Science on Healing shares some compelling research and testimony on how our bodies heal. They provide the best demonstration that I have yet to see on the bodyfield and the Zero Point Field (often called "The Field"). We are connected by an immense field of energy and it is in that field that we communicate between one another and also internally at a cellular level. Each of our organs has its very own field. The power of our beliefs, thoughts, actions and intentions literally determine our sense of well being and affect the well being of others and the planet! Through Reiki Level One, we delve into that science and explore how science is really catching up to what many of the mystics have known for centuries. We experience where Reiki fits into that rich tapestry.
In Reiki Level Two, we go deeper into our exploration by gaining an understanding of 3 different Reiki symbols and how to utilize them in your practice. This includes a symbol that is meant to help strengthen the energy you are bringing into your awareness, one for emotional healing and distant healing. Time is spent in meditation and practice. Four Japanese Reiki techniques are also taught and practiced. Time is also spent on sharing in information on how to start a practice or to begin volunteering in the community. Upon completion, you will receive your Reiki Practitioner certification.
click here for a brochure with goals and objectives for Reiki I and II
Advanced Reiki and Reiki Master Teacher Training
This is a one day intensive.
· The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
· The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
· Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
· Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
· The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
· How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
· Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
· A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
· Finally, an exercise will be given for those planning to take Reiki Master/Teacher training.
You must take ART if you want to take Reiki Master/Teacher Training. This class is often taught with the Master Level as a three day intensive.
Reiki Master/Teacher Training
This is a two day intensive.
· The complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master attunement.
· Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II and ART and full Reiki Master.
· The Healing attunement as described on page I-13 of "Reiki, The Healing Touch."
· The Usui system of attunements is taught as well as the Usui/Tibetan system used by the International Center for Reiki Training.
· Two Tibetan symbols are given for a total of six.
· Lots of practice time doing attunements.
· How to give yourself attunements.
· Advanced Reiki meditation that harmonizes the energy of the chakras.
· The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
Instruction is given on the Usui system of attunements as well as the Tibetan system. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for giving all the attunements and master students are invited to apprentice/shadow future Reiki training offered by me.