Reiki I and II Training 2020
January 25-26, 9-6:30 pm each day, $300 before January 1st, $330 after, registration closes January 13th
July 25-26, 9-6:30 pm each day, $300 before July 1st, $330 after
registration closes July 13th
Duluth Hub, 1001 East 9th Street
CEU Certificate of Attendance available upon request
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a term that both refers to the energy itself and a system of energy healing developed in Japan by Mikao Usui in 1922. It is a vibrational or spiritual healing practice that promotes balance on every level- in body, mind and Spirit. Clients are fully clothed and Practitioners share Reiki through non-invasive light touch, with hands slightly over the body and or within the person's energy fields. In restoring balance, Reiki engages your ability to self heal. In Japanese, the word Reiki means spiritually guided life-force energy. It is wonderfully supportive when you or someone you love is looking to restore balance and harmony physically, mentally and spiritually.
Reiki is practiced by over two million people worldwide. Hospitals throughout the US are supporting nurses in becoming Reiki Masters and providing opportunities for Reiki volunteers to serve their constituents. Dr. Oz works with a Reiki Master that shares Reiki with his patients as he is conducting surgery. He said it helps his patients to relax, surgery flows smoother and the recovery time is much shorter without the ill effects that some people experience post surgery. Why does Dr. Oz know so much about Reiki? Quite possibly because he is married to a Reiki Master and he is up on the current shifts in healthcare. But seriously, Reiki is mainstream. When I first started practicing Reiki in Duluth I was one of the few and now there are several practitioners in town. You can even pick up a Reiki for Dummies manual at most large bookstores!
Anyone can learn and benefit from Reiki. Whether you are learning Reiki for self-care and personal growth or to share with others, this training is a wonderful introduction to energy medicine, the latest research, meditation techniques and a community of like-hearted people.
At the conclusion of the training, you will be able to:
- Describe the history and therapeutic mechanisms of Reiki Therapy
- Connect with and sense the subtle energies of the body
- Explain Epigenetic's and the role of consciousness in healing
- Explain the process of a Reiki Attunement and how it activates the flow of Reiki energies
- Explain and demonstrate the standard Reiki Therapy treatment protocol, to include hands-on and hands-over techniques
- Demonstrate 3 Reiki Symbols and how to deepen the practice of Reiki using the energy of each symbol in practice sessions
- Explain and demonstrate 6 Japanese Reiki Techniques that enhance the practitioner’s ability to perceive the needs of the client and increase the effectiveness of a session
- Demonstrate a self-Reiki session that is practiced to increase Self awareness; for self care, transformation and manifestation; and stress reduction
- Explain and demonstrate distant healing methods
- Discuss how to build a Reiki practice using best practices
- Demonstrate the use of meditation and contemplation as an additional self-care practice and as a means to deepen connection with the balancing energies of Reiki.
- Start your own Reiki practice if you choose. Participants will receive a Reiki Practitioner Certification. A desire to see clients or start a Reiki business is not a requirement to participate.
- Be in service to community, if you choose, by participating in the monthly Community Healing Circle from October-May offering free 20 minute Reiki sessions to community members.
15 hrs of instruction/practice in addition to an hour Sat and Sunday for lunch and three 10 minute breaks each day. Tuition includes Reiki Manual, Reiki Practitioner Certificate, light snacks and refreshments.
Registration Form and Tuition via Check
Advanced Reiki (ART) and Reiki Master Teacher Training
This is a one day intensive.
· The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
· The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
· Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
· Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
· The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
· How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
· Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
· A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
· Finally, an exercise will be given for those planning to take Reiki Master/Teacher training.
You must take ART if you want to take Reiki Master/Teacher Training. This class is often taught with the Master Level as a three day intensive.
Reiki Master/Teacher Training
This is a two day intensive.
· The complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master attunement.
· Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II and ART and full Reiki Master.
· The Healing attunement as described on page I-13 of "Reiki, The Healing Touch."
· The Usui system of attunements is taught as well as the Usui/Tibetan system used by the International Center for Reiki Training.
· Two Tibetan symbols are given for a total of six.
· Lots of practice time doing attunements.
· How to give yourself attunements.
· Advanced Reiki meditation that harmonizes the energy of the chakras.
· The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
Instruction is given on the Usui system of attunements as well as the Tibetan system. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for giving all the attunements and master students are invited to apprentice/shadow future Reiki training offered by me.